₤28000 per year
Shepper is a pioneering London based start-up that carries out on-demand inspections on assets, working across multiple industries, from retail and insurance to the sharing economy ecosystem. Since launching in late 2016 we have already been named a top 100 UK start-up (twice!) and launched operations in over 15 countries across the globe.
We were founded in late 2016 by serial entrepreneurs Carl August Ameln, Ben Prouty and Jan Vanhoutte, and have grown to a team of 12 over the past two years. We are also part of the prestigious Founders Factory Accelerator programme which is run by Lastminute.com co-founder Brent Hoberman and backed by the likes of Aviva, L’Oreal, The Guardian Media Group and EasyJet.
Having recently secured VC Series A funding, we are looking to double our team over the next few months in order to support our ambitious growth and international expansion targets. We want Shepper to be an extremely challenging, but enjoyable and fun place to work, and are looking for talented people to join us at this relatively early stage, and become instrumental in growing Shepper across the globe.
We’re looking for a bright, ambitious B2B Junior Marketing Manager to help set up our marketing team and run our marketing activities. You will be working closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing and will be involved in all our marketing activities, both digital and offline, covering customer acquisition to retention.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Plan, implement, track and optimise marketing campaigns across multiple channels & regions e.g. online advertising, e-mail, events, direct mail
• Create and manage content - social media, PR, thought leadership
• Create marketing materials - pitch decks, case studies, brochures etc.
• Manage social media platforms, website & all marketing assets
• Manage third parties & partnerships
• Track & optimise marketing analytics/reporting, with a constant focus on CAC, ROI and CLTV
• Be the brand guardian for Shepper (website, imagery, copy)
• At least 1 year's experience working in a marketing function, ideally with start-up/SME experience
• Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously
• Strong analytical skills
• Good grasp of basic marketing tools e.g. social media platforms, marketing automation, google analytics, CRM etc.
• Strong creativity with a visual eye
• A passion for marketing and the latest trends, techniques and tools
• A strong academic record, including a degree from a leading university
• Fluency in a second European language
• Experience using Photoshop (or similar tool)
• B2B Marketing Experience
Most importantly, the candidate should have a passion for start-ups, the business and this role.
If you feel like the above describes you, and you want to join a highly successful team at a vital juncture in the company's journey please send in a C.V. and cover letter explaining why you would excel in this role.
The Shepper Team
₤28000 per year